Urgent Opening - Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst - Charlotte, NC
||Charlotte, North Carolina|
Pyramid Consulting has an IMMEDIATE need for a QA Analyst with one of our direct client based in Charlotte, NC
“Client is considering local candidates who are authorized to work in US and do not require work visa sponsorship"
Job Title: Sr. QA Analyst (Multiple Openings)
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst provides the means and also the measure for testing the implementation of new clients and new client features.
- QA Analyst is responsible for testing all implementations completed by the Senior Data Analyst Team.
- QA Analyst is responsible for executing and end-to-end test planning, as well as managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the implementation meets the required expectations.
- QA Analyst will complete site validation as well as test the setup, configuration, security and data loaded to a site.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Documents implementation defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to data analysts or software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with site setup, configuration, security or loaded data.
- Identify the difference between issues caused by the process of loading data and the raw data.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope of delivery dates.
- Advise, mentor, train or assist quality assurance analysts, as needed, to ensure timely implementations of clients or client features.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Two to Four year degree or equivalent experience required.
With over 1,500 personnel operation in the US, the UK, and India, Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is the right option as you travel down your career path. We service several Fortune 500 firms and our extensive client base includes opportunities to work with leaders in many industries including Consulting and Technology, Financial Services, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, and Logistics. Pyramid has been named as one as one of the fastest-growing staffing companies in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts.
Pyramid Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). For Qualified professionals, we offer a competitive benefits package which could include:
Please Note: We appreciate you sending us your resume. Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
- Previous quality assurance analysis or computer programming experience desired.
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested.
- Business process understanding.
- Experience in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures, jobs, triggers and replication.